Sunday, September 28, 2014

Seattle sketching: misc Sketchbook entries.

Sunday, Sept 28th.  When I was on the Ferry going over to Seattle to go drawing at the Sunday UW figure drawing session (see previous post), a woman came up to me and gave me a ticket to that day's Mariners game.  It was the last game of the season, and the Mariners had a small chance to still make the playoffs with one last win.  Wow, what a score!  Here is my sketch during the game.
Safeco Field! 

Der Blokken
This was from 2 weeks ago, but I missed scanning it.  I went to the Beremerton local Brewery, Der Blokken, after taking a nice walk across the Manette bridge.  It was a beautiful, warm, summer day, with a spectacular sunset.  Der Blokken is a very small brewery, women run, owned and brewed.  They make fantastic beer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment