Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Life drawing in Seattle at Sir Wyatt's Studio Paradiso.

This was my first visit to Studio Paradiso in Seattle.  You can find them on MeetUp, as part of Seattlefiguredrawing.com.  This was a fun group of enthusiastic artists, many who obviously are regulars, but there were a few newbies like me.  I'll try to go again if I can next Tuesday before I return to California.  Our model was Sage, who has been modeling for about 4 years.
2 min gestures.

2 min gestures.

2 min gestures.

2 min gestures.

5 minutes, most washes added later.

5 minutes, most washes added later.

5 minutes, most washes added later.

5 minutes, most washes added later.

5 minutes, most washes added later.

10 minutes.

10 minutes, washes added later.

20 minutes.

20 minutes.

20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment