Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Life drawing in Seattle.

Normally I draw from the model every Tuesday and most Fridays. While on Vacation in Seattle I try to keep it up as well, as my travel allows me to anyway.  I attended two sessions over the weekend, Saturday at the Art/Not Terminal on Westlake, a Seattle Art Collective, and Sunday at the University of Washington. The Sat. session was mostly 1,2,5 minute poses.  Too many for my liking, but I liked our model and the environment is very good.  The music cold be better. In fact, I think it was the same playlist I heard when I last drew there 2 years ago! 
Saturday: @ Art/Not. 10 minutes.

Saturday:   @ Art/Not.  10 minutes.

Saturday:  @ UW.  10 minutes.
Sunday:  @ UW.  20 minutes.
My favorite session is at the UW.  I have been attending this session on and off for 25 years!  Again, the music could be better, but that is why I have my own sessions.  my iPod keeps me happy while I draw. There were two other guys there who were also at the Art/Not Terminal.

No comments:

Post a Comment