Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday Drawing with Dave!



I went figure drawing at the open session at the University of Washington, which I enjoyed greatly. They had a great model and it was a very comfortable group. Lots of regulars who were very friendly. They and the model have all worked together a lot and were chatting between poses.

Afterwords I went to the Big time brewery nearby to have lunch, check out the beers and watch the Seahawk game on TV.

Then I met Dave at another great Seattle tap house, The Barking dog Alehouse. This is a quick version of their logo dog and my favorite table in the bar, a great old kidney shaped table that must be left behind by what ever this place used to be before it was renovated into it's current incarnation. It, wonderfully in my opinion, does not match anything else in the place!

here is a little more of the bar itself. I was having a hard time finding something to latch on to until the bartender got up on the bar to change something on the beer list.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! your in Seattle with Dave! Cool, my brother is in Portland and looking for an excuse to go up there. I'm always curious about that city in the North West. Man, wish I was there..Like the line drawings

    Eddie Edwards!

    ReplyDelete