Friday, October 24, 2014

Sketch Pistols Seattle!

Thursday, Oct 23, meeting of the Seattle Sketch Pistols!  Dave arranged for us to meet at the new Seattle Toronado.  Not quite your pappy's Toronado, but cleaned up for neighborhood consumption. Dave had a full house, 9 artist's! 
My first drawing of the night, getting a feel for the place.

Second drawing, one of the artists and a nifty light fixture (thanks to Sarah for drawing the same thing, leading me towards it as well).

Focusing in on my Beer, a Boneyard Porter, and this little Porcine skull above the bar.

Last sketches from the Toronado on the left, R and Day of the dead guy from the McMenamins' on E. Roy.

I still had an hour and a half to wait for my Boat, so I stopped off at the Queen Anne McMenamin's, probably my personal favorite place to hang out in Seattle. Had a Monkey Wrench and some Cajun Tot's before my boat.

One last glass, ow Working Man's Red, on Nitro.  A smooth and velvety delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment