Friday, March 11, 2011

Thursday Drawing @ the Frog and Fiddle Bluegrass Jam

Thursday, March 10, we went to Alameda's Frog and Fiddle to check out the new site of the long held McGrath's Bluegrass Jam.  It recently moved to Thursdays at the F&F after many years of Monday's at McGrath's.   I guess it's now officially the Frog and Fiddle Jam!  Maybe someday I will be ready to bring either my Mandolin or Banjo. 
 For now I will stick to the sketch book.

Some good Faces at the F and F.
Moved to another sketch book and drew with my new Koh-I-Noor Aristochrom 3400's.
More...
More...
Dean Gustafson's drawings...
more by Dean...
more by Dean...

Lee's sketches of painting ideas generated at the event.

We were joined by Carrie Galbraith and new recruit, Eugene. When I get some of their scans I will add them to the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment