Monday, February 28, 2011

Saturday we ventured out to Old downtown Oakland to do our Mini Pub crawl. We started out at the Beer Revolution, Oakland's newest beer destination. Followed by The Trappist, Oakland's only Belgian Brew bar, and then the granddaddy of Oakland beer, The Pacific Coast Brewpub!


Map of our Pub Crawl.


Trappist sketch on the left, Pacific Coast Brewing on the right. I had had more than a few strong beers at this point, so I could apparently no longer spell "imperial".

If there is a skull around, I'll draw it! Trying something different for me here.

Faces at the Revolution on left, Trappist Steer skull on right.

Barrels are the favored tables @ Beer Revolution.

Here are some sketches by Jason Courtney
Perhaps some Beer Revolutionaries.


I believe this is at the Trappist.
More Trappist patrons.





We were also joined by Richard Fong, Carrie Galbraith, Lucija kordic, Dean Gustafson and Alex Rosmarin, I will add their sketches later. Kevin and Tara Evans also joined us but did no sketching. Maybe next time?

Here is one of Dean's drawings from that night.
And here is another!

No comments:

Post a Comment