Monday, February 28, 2011

Bay Area Sketch Pistols 2011!

It's been a long time since I have posted here, I hope there might be one or two people out there still paying attention!


A couple of weeks ago my friend Dean and I went out to draw & celebrate the arrival of my favorite colored pencils from the Czech Republic. This is the beginning of what I hope will be a revitalization of our sketch group. At the very least I feel a nice spark of fresh interest in my sketchbook drawing. I draw all the time as it is but it still ebbs and flows as far as true inspiration goes. Right now, 2011 looks like it will be a truly inspired year!



Here is Dean's fab melding of pen and colored pencil!
We were joined by Tim Gleason and Jason Courtney, I'll post some of their sketches when I get them. I will also add Dean's from that night.
More Dean!

I like the simplicity and space in this sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment