Saturday, June 4, 2011

New Figures, new Ink, new style.

April 29th 2011.  Drawing at Kroeber Hall.  Dean discovered a fantastic sketching ink, called Noodler's Ink.  I am now totally addicted to this ink!  It flows beautifully and does not clog my fountain pens.  Now I am also experimenting with a new style, kind of a Mike Mignola ripoff, I know, but I am loving it.  The blacks are so lush and yummy.

My second experiment with the "Mignola" style.

Talia.  Drawn May 6th @ Kroeber Hall.

More Talia, more blacks, more yummy.


A little Frank Miller sneaked into this one.

Sarah.  Drawn @ Kroeber Hall, Friday June 3rd.

1 comment:

  1. I'm lovin' these Seb, great stuff! I use that Noodlers black in my Lamy Safari fp, but looks like you spread that down with a brush. Luscious!

    ReplyDelete